The Neo is built for easy riding, enjoyment and mastering the rider’s paddling technique. Wide bodied with a softly curved tail, the board will offer ideal support to paddlers under 225 lbs.
The Neo is a wide bodied 11′ board, designed for recreational use and pleasure paddling. The board is equipped with front and back carry handles, a carry strap, 3 D-rings (on the sides and rear mounted) and load straps in the front.
The heart of the Neo Drive is the SipaDrive® – SipaBoards’ patented and CE certified fully-integrated Paddle Assist System. Designed to offer a safer and enhanced riding experience, it provides additional control over the board and ensures the rider ultimate control in varying paddling conditions. The built in compressor will inflate the board to optimal pressure in 5-7 minutes. Connected to a Bluetooth® remote control that can be mounted onto any paddle, the rider can start the inflation cycle, regulate the speed of their board and turn the LED lights on and off for a unique night time paddle experience.
The SipaDrive is powered by 144 Wha battery in a watertight case, offering up to 4 hours hours of operation and speeds up to 5km/h.
● Length: 11 feet (3.36 m)
● Width: 30 inches (77 cm)
● Thickness: 6 inches (15 cm)
● Volume: 260 l
● Weight of board with engine: 12.7 kg / 27.9 lbs
● Weight of board without engine: 7.7 kg / 17 lbs
The SipaBoards Neo set includes:
● 11′ x 30″ x 6″ MSL fusion tech inflatable standup paddleboard
● Fully integrated jet engine and built-in compressor – the SipaDrive®
● Bluetooth Wireless paddle-mount remote control
● Battery pack for the SipaDrive and charging cable
● Travel backpack and carry bag
● Board carrying strap
● Front and rear carry handles
● 10’ Coiled Safety leash
● Free Mobile App
There are no reviews yet.